All year, Soul 2 Soul Sisters hosts Facing Racism cohorts of 20 mostly white people from various religious traditions in centering Black Womxn and our experiences. Integrating spiritual, ritual and ancestral fields with anti-racism education toward action, Facing Racism provides:
- Sacred space for participants to learn and share deeply about race and racism
- A healthy and delicious dinner
- A range of racial and theological analyses
- Information about reproductive injustices against Black people in the United States historically and presently
- Vocabulary that is used frequently in discussing anti-Black racism
- A myriad of diverse anti-Black racism resources
- Opportunities to cultivate relationships with white accountability partners for continued anti-racism work
- An affirming space for participants to develop and implement personal and collective plans for eradicating white supremacy.
The cost for Facing Racism is $300. Partial scholarships are available. For more information, please contact Soul 2 Soul Sisters.
The following are Soul 2 Soul Sisters Facing Racism 2019 Cohort #4 dates:
- Weds., Oct 23
- Weds., Nov 6
- Sun., Nov 10
- Weds., Nov 20
- Weds., Dec 4
Reserve your spot today or learn more here.