ENDING ANTI-BLACK RACISM
Partnering with the Interfaith Alliance of Colorado, Soul 2 Soul hosts Facing Racism cohorts of 20 predominantly white people from various religious traditions. Centering the lives and experiences of Black womxn, Facing Racism provides:
- Sacred space for participants to learn and share deeply about race and racism
- A healthy and delicious dinner
- A range of racial and theological analyses
- Information about reproductive injustices against Black people in the United States historically and presently
- Vocabulary that is used frequently in discussing anti-Black racism
- A myriad of diverse anti-Black racism resources
- Opportunities to develop accountability partners for continued anti-racism work
- An affirming space for participants to develop and implement plans for doing positively transformative personal and collective anti-racism.
The cost for Facing Racism is $300. Partial scholarships are available. For more information, please contact Soul 2 Soul Sisters.